Thursday, March 30, 2006

rebirth

well, i suppose its quite silly of me. but i cant help feeling this particular emotion. don't quite know how to categorize it. maybe you could call is envy? especially when you see two friends who just got to know each other are like incredibly close while ive been fumbling for more than two years. whoa. didn't even realise so much time had passed. lol. buck up dude.

anyways. thank you so much ken, for fixing my bow and putting the nocking points too! even though it took about an hour of filing the limb but eventually, she was reborn. and boy does she shoot well. thirty pounds of strength, nice curves and a cool grip. sexxyy. feel abit sorry for being pissed off at her two days ago. but i was feeling let down. well, she shoots perfectly. although i was quite tired by the time i got to shoot with her. hmm. time to name her. heheh. well i should stop myself there. haha.

i shall now buy ken kinder bueno as a peace offering. after all, he did promote me to professor. lol. i wonder if the other archers sympathize with me. bugger. wonder why my luck so screwed. one of my arrows was lost by marcus some more. really hope can find it. haiz. haha. that j2 jiahao commented me as being the next daryl. that cant be too good, especially since he wasn't referring to my shooting skills. but i do wonder why ken almost never makes comments about my shooting form. sekali he pissed with me and don't want to help me. haha. im such a paranoid freak. omg. it might have some truth to it. or i can be damn ego and say my form so pro ken got no comments about it. haha. but my groupings have improved tremendously. especially when i shot with her (the bow; no sneaky thoughts please). hopefully, the good form can continue. please god, let it continue. so it wont give ken any more reasons to sack me. haha.

well. had council interview today. omg. i was trembling even though i was feeling quite at ease. i hope they didnt see that. but my interviewers were nice people. i did remember to smile and seem friendly. haha. and so did they. i wonder if i said anything wrong. but i think i did qite well. i told them what i felt in a nice way. but it did end rather short. after hearing what happen to kaswin's interview, im quite thankful. well. i can only pray and hope i get in. even if i don't i shall not feel disappointed and continue to serve the school in other ways. yay.

and yes. i shall have to thank jheeva for his amazing "god-like" aura. right. after he tagged my board, like so many other people tagged too! haha. funky. repeat this performance by tagging again with the same results and i shall dedicate an entry to his pro-ness. omg.

cheers and goodbye for now.

No comments: